Senior Site Reliability Engineer 3x Kubernetes certified experienced in building scalable web applications using the following:
- Golang, Python, NodeJS(ExpressJS) and, PHP(Laravel)
- Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- DevOps(Jenkins, Travis, GitLab, Octopus)
- Infrastructure Provisioning(Terraform, Packer, Ansible)
- Messaging Queues(RabbitMQ)
- Container Orchestration with Kubernetes(AKS, EKS, GKE)
- Openshift, ECS, and Docker Swarm
- Streaming (Kafka, EventHub)
- Big Data (Databricks, Delta Lake, Druid)
- Observability (Prometheus, Grafana, Exporters)
- Elastic Stack(Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and, Filebeat.)
- API development and, finally, integration
I have a knack for seeing the bigger picture in the scheme of things with an ardent love for architecting complex systems. Tech blogger @freeCodeCamp, @hackernoon, and @DigitalOcean. I am edging towards being a specialized generalist. In the past, I have been identified as a T-shaped person.
Apart from exploring the beautiful world we live in, my diverse interests range from higher poetry and philosophy to politics, economics, and history. I am deeply inspired by the illuminated thought of the poet-philosopher Sir Muhammed Iqbal and the imaginative genius of the great German poet-statesman Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.